Toonimo's internship program
Looking to learn your ways in a startup environment?
At Toonimo you can achieve practical "real-life" knowledge and watch a rapidly growing startup from the inside.
We have openings from time to time in various departments in the company. We try to make everyone feel at home as possible and strive for long-term relationship with individuals in the company.
R&D - Full stack web developer
- Wants to work as part of a team
- Front End Developer experience
- Creative, motivated and hard worker
- Full stack developer experienced in all aspects of web/mobile
- Expertise in developing iOS and/or Android applications – Advantage
- High level of auto-deduction & self-management
- Developed in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, Backbone/angular, RequireJs
- Chrome extensions knowledge - advantage
- Native American English speaker - a must!
- Experience producing online content and/or social content.
- Experience managing social presence and activity over multiple networks.
- Outstanding communications and storytelling skills
- Able to break complex concepts to simple messages.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in SalesForce CRM - advantage
- Available to work U.S. business hours
- A dynamic sales oriented role, focused on initiating sales leads
- Prospect and qualify new leads (SalesForce experience required)
- Follow up on leads from marketing campaigns and conferences
- Engage potential leads via phone, email and social media